No matter what industry you’re in, reaching your customer is your priority. As the world deals with lockdowns and work-from-home orders, it has been increasingly important to leverage Facebook or social media to find and engage with your perfect customer.
Building a social media presence takes time. But whether you’re in retail or in direct-selling, there are mistakes that you should avoid doing if you want to grow your business.
Today, I share with you the common mistakes I see people do on social media. You might be making one or two of these mistakes, so it helps to be aware and make the adjustments needed.
One change can make all the difference. Listen to this episode to find out what are the tweaks you can apply to your Facebook page now.
We’ll be talking about:
- Getting out of your comfort zone and learning something new [01:20]
- Mistake # 1: Posting your contact information [04:50]
- Mistake # 2: Telling people how to buy from you [07:32]
- Mistake # 3: Using hashtags which aren’t meant for Facebook [09:19]
- Mistake # 4: Posting from Instagram straight to Facebook [12:13]
- Mistake # 5: Running a personal profile and business page the same way [16:23]
- Mistake # 6: Thinking that infrequent posting doesn’t matter [19:42]
- Mistake # 7: Going overboard with posting and self-promotion [22:56]
- Find your own formula to connect with your customers [25:21]
- Recap of the 7 mistakes and what you should do [27:07]
- Making tiny tweaks get huge results [30:56]
- Episode 001: Why Facebook Isn’t Working (http://www.auxano-marketing.com/why-facebook-isnt-working-episode-001/)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.