The coronavirus has dramatically affected businesses all over the world. We’re seeing the closure of schools and businesses, and fear and panic surrounding all of us. We’re all sick and tired of hearing about it, but this is the current situation we’re in. But as direct sellers, we have the unique opportunity to bring joy and give people what they really need at this time.
In this episode, Sam Hind talks about the opportunities we can grab hold of to serve our customers better. While there are difficulties, there are many ways we can adjust and deliver value to our communities.
We can turn things around for many people during this unhappy time. If you’re a direct seller wondering how to navigate and rise up during this crisis, then tune in to this episode now!
We’ll be talking about:
- The opportunity to give people what they need [00:36]
- Providing delivery to your door with unmatched service [02:52]
- Embracing social media or online marketing [03:57]
- Presenting direct selling as supplementary income [06:31]
- Building relationships and connecting through social media [10:59]
Promote joy and positive thinking. Think of this as an opportunity not for profiteering but for providing undeniable value and service.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
- Auxano Marketing Website (http://www.auxano-marketing.com/)
- Contact Sam via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get weekly training including how to run a Facebook party, join our Accelerator Membership for $29/month (https://samlees.com.au/accelerator2)
- Join our free webinars and learn how to run social media effectively for your business (https://bit.ly/2WwhngM)
Connect with Direct Selling Accelerator:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiHRznJ6Iimj1aRD3xdKow/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auxanomarketing/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auxanomarketing/